Hey there beautiful people!
I am very excited to announce to everyone that I have been nominated not once, but twice for The Liebster Award by two amazing bloggers! My second award is from a fellow Canadian named Melissa at http://luxmakeupart.wordpress.com. She has soooo many great blogs about makeup, so if you have a love for beauty blogs, definitely check her out! My first award was from Brittany at http://brittsbeautyblog.wordpress.com. She is a fairly new blogger like myself and she has so many great makeup and product posts along with informative reviews. Definitely a new addiction of mine so make sure that you check her out!
This award means alot to me because it is a confirmation that I made the right choice in starting this blog. For any of you that do not already know, I am a mother of two, a student and as of a week and a half a go, a blogger. I don’t get alot of time to myself so this blog was a project that almost never happened. Thank God I started it! It has been an outlet for me and it has made me a much happier person! I am looking forward to working on many more posts to come!
The purpose of the Liebster Award is to promote blogs that have less than 200 followers and generate attention towards them, but it’s also really important to me because it gives my followers a chance to get to know me. Also, I get to nominate other deserving blogs and share the love.
There are a few easy rules you must follow to participate:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself–they can be anything!
4. Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers)
5. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
6. Give them eleven questions to answer.
Here are the questions that http://brittsbeautyblog.wordpress.com and http://luxmakeupart.wordpress.com gave me:
1. What is your favorite part of blogging?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What is your favorite skin care product?
5. What is one product you could not live without?
6. What are your favorite hair trends?
7. What is your go to makeup look?
8. What is your favorite foundation?
9. What are your goals for your blog?
10. What do you store your makeup collection in?
11. What do you do to clean your brushes?
1. Favourite part of blogging is to be able to take the time for myself and to show the world what my passions and interests are.
2. My hobbies include collecting make up and nail polish, watching cheesy reality shows (when I have the time), reading and being silly with my children.
4. My G.M Collin Hydramucine Gel. It is perfect for normal to oily skin and great for dehydration.
5. My SPF! Gotta protect the skin!
6. I love big, wavy bombshell curls.
7. I love a daytime look that plays up the eyes with either purple shadows or neutral tones.
8. At the moment I am using Loreal True Match LUMI, but I usually use Makeup Forever.
9. I would like my blog to be known for being diverse. My goal would be to reach viewers from all over the world and hopefully give helpful information to as many people as possible.
10. My big black make up case… Which is stored up high to keep away from my children.
11. My QUO Brush cleaning fluid.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I am Scottish, Italian, Native Canadian Indian and Irish.
2. I have played just about every sport… except hockey.
3. I have 3 siblings. 2 sisters and 1 brother.
4. I am a Saggitarius.
5. I truly believe in karma.
6. I am a bit of a clutz.
7. I am a makeup and polish hoarder.
8. I want to start my own mobile beauty business.
9. I enjoy all types of music… I’ve even been know to get down to country, lol.
10. I can tend to be a bit of a perfectionist.
11. I will be graduating from my makeup course in a few months!
11 Questions for the bloggers I have nominated:
1. What is your favourite song?
2. What is one of the harder things you have had to overcome in the last few years?
3. Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?
4. What is your favourite food?
5. What is your favourite season and why?
6. If you were only allowed to put on one makeup product for the day what would it be?
7. If you were stranded on an island name 2 things you would bring?
8. Why did you start your blog?
9. What is the name of your current moisturizer?
10. What is your zodiac sign?
11. What shampoo and conditioner do you use?
The blogs I nominate are:
Once again, I am so pleased to accept this award. I am so happy that I chose WordPress to register with. I have been introduced to so many amazing people with the same interests, as well as people who have complete opposite interests. There are so many other blogs I would to have loved to add to the list but are over 200 followers. WordPress seriously has the best bloggers! Thanks again!!! Until next time – Amy